State of Arizona - Alphabet Challenge
The Arizona Alphabet Challenge
is now available. Enjoy this scenic routing through the "Grand Canyon State" designed by the PilotEdge Marketing staff. While most of you have likely explored the Grand Canyon, this challenge routes you through many other parts of the state, ranging from busy Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX) to the picturesque Avi Suquilla (P20). PilotEdge oldtimers may recall P20 as the former home of the Golden Eagle Aviation Network.
Data Cycle 2012 PREVIEW
Effective November 5, 2020 (cycle 2012), the following airport changes will become effective:
- 89CA - HALTER RANCH will be added
- SD27 - BLACK HILLS FLYWAY will be added
- 12CN - changes name from RICHTER to RICHTER AVIATION
- 2S2 - changes name from BEAVER MARSH STATE to BEAVER MARSH
- W58 - changes name from CEDARS NORTH AIRPARK to CEDARS NORTH
Data Cycle 2011
Effective October 8, 2020 (cycle 2011), the following airport changes became effective:
- 99AZ - EAGLETAIL RANCH was added
- AZ72 - NORTHSTAR was added
- CN66 - HEARST SAN SIMEON AIRSTRIP was added
- MT46 - M4 STRIP was added
- NM2 - CUBA LANDING STRIP was added
- AZ78 - changed name from MOOSE CREEK to ARIZONA BAY
- KRIW - changed name from RIVERTON RGNL to CENTRAL WYOMING RGNL
- KVUO - changed name from PEARSON FIELD to PEARSON FLD
Washington State Alphabet Challenge
Be sure to check out the Washington State Alphabet Challenge
. The Alphabet Challenges are now officially sanctioned PilotEdge flight experiences which have been designed by the PilotEdge staff (more info)
. Be sure to check them out.
Utilities designed for use with PilotEdge.
MyFlightRoute includes an assortment of utilities designed to enhance the simulation experience when flying on the PilotEdge ATC network. You will find the various utilities organized by the phase of flight.
Flight Search: Helps you find a flight that meets your specific objectives
TEC Route Search: Aids in locating the appropriate SOCAL TEC route
Storm Chaser: Helps you locate airports based on current weather conditions
Flight Information (C-R-A-F-T): An automated “knee board” containing much of the information you need in flight, including links to current charts, procedures and airport diagrams. It is also updated with the most current ATIS data provided by PilotEdge
D-ATIS: Provides D-ATIS service through an FMS interface
Moving Map: Provides a continuously updated SkyVector chart (VFR or IFR) with your current flight's progress.
Flight Analysis: Plots your flight on a SkyVector chart so you can review your actual flight path in relation to charted air space
- Fly the "Alphabet Challenge" routes and log your progress
N-Number: Selects a random N-number for your use which is in compliance with FAA regulations (Canadian and Mexican registrations also available)
Equipment Suffix: Confused about the proper equipment code to use? Answer a few questions and the interface will show you the proper equipment suffix
FSEconomy Job Search: Identifies FSEconomy jobs within the PilotEdge Coverage area.
Share Your Sim Photo
Got a great photo of your sim? Send it over and get it included in the gallery of images shown on the right. Submit it using the 'Contact' link above.