Data Cycle 2111
Effective November 4, 2021 (cycle 2111), the following airport changes became effective:
- MT49 - HORNER FLD opened
- NM16 - CHAMA LAND & CATTLE COMPANY RANCH closed
- NM74 - CUBERO closed
- NM76 - PARK SPRINGS closed
- P48 - PLEASANT VALLEY closed
- 49S - BABB status changed to CLOSED INDEFINITELY
- N86 - SPANISH SPRINGS status changed to CLOSED INDEFINITELY
- 1OR3 - SUNSET AIR STRIP changed name to SUNSET AIRSTRIP
- 1U2 - MUD LAKE/WEST JEFFERSON COUNTY/ changed name to MUD LAKE/WEST JEFFERSON COUNTY
- NE45 - KRAUSE PRIVATE changed name to KRAUSE
- KTWF - JOSLIN FLD - MAGIC VALLEY RGNL changed name to JOSLIN FLD/MAGIC VALLEY RGNL
I'm pleased to say MyFlightRoute has changed management, and will remain operational. I'd like to thank Ken for all his hard work over the years and creating this invaluable resource, and I look forward to an exciting future with MFR!
Utilities designed for use with PilotEdge.
MyFlightRoute includes an assortment of utilities designed to enhance the simulation experience when flying on the PilotEdge ATC network. You will find the various utilities organized by the phase of flight.
Flight Search: Helps you find a flight that meets your specific objectives
TEC Route Search: Aids in locating the appropriate SOCAL TEC route
Storm Chaser: Helps you locate airports based on current weather conditions
Flight Information (C-R-A-F-T): An automated “knee board” containing much of the information you need in flight, including links to current charts, procedures and airport diagrams. It is also updated with the most current ATIS data provided by PilotEdge
D-ATIS: Provides D-ATIS service through an FMS interface
Flight Analysis: Plots your flight on a SkyVector chart so you can review your actual flight path in relation to charted air space
- Fly the "Alphabet Challenge" routes and log your progress
N-Number: Selects a random N-number for your use which is in compliance with FAA regulations (Canadian and Mexican registrations also available)
Equipment Suffix: Confused about the proper equipment code to use? Answer a few questions and the interface will show you the proper equipment suffix
FSEconomy Job Search: Identifies FSEconomy jobs within the PilotEdge Coverage area.
Share Your Sim Photo
Got a great photo of your sim? Send it over and get it included in the gallery of images shown on the right. Submit it using the 'Contact' link above.